Mobile marketing is a text based communication system that allows you to communicate efficiently with your current customers and quickly build your customer base. Did you know that 98% of all text messages are opened and read within 5 seconds? With text based coupons, loyalty programs, contests and more, your business can reach customers in a new way and get an immediate response.
How it Works
Customers text a customized keyword to join your text group. They receive your messages via text and react to your promotions. You attract more customers and make more sales. It’s as simple as that!
Popular Mobile Marketing Ideas
• Group Text Messages: Type just one message and send it to everyone with the click of a button. This is great for weekly promotions and special sales.
• Mobile Coupons: Consumers love mobile coupons. This is a cost effective way to get new and repeat customers to your store.
• Text to Join: Invite people to text a keyword and join your marketing list.
• Loyalty Programs: Loyalty programs are the quickest and most efficient way to increase sales with “member only” exclusive promotions. Your customers know your business and have made purchases in the past, so inviting them to make a repeat purchase is just effective marketing.
• Contest Programs: Contest and sweepstakes allow you to market to new customers in an exciting way. You provide the public with a code to text in for entry to the contest, and they can receive other great offers from your business in the future.
• Text to Vote: Quickly get input from your current customers.
• Emergency Broadcasting: Setting up a group for emergency text messaging is a fast and efficient way to communicate with large groups. Emergency messaging allows authorized person/s to quickly send a message to an unlimited number of individuals.
• There are over 320 million wireless subscribers in the US
• 72% of adults who own cell phones use text messaging
• This number is up from 58% just 3 years ago
• Texting is becoming more widely used by all age groups
• 96% of smartphone users send & receive text messages
A Simple Operation for your Business
After you sign up, we set up your account with custom key words and show you how to use the text messaging system. We'll create table tents and other signage for you to promote at your location. You promote your text group to get people to join, and customers will text your keyword to participate. You send regular texts promoting your business to increase sales. Customers receive your texts and come to your location to take advantage of your promotions. You attract more customers and make more sales. Take your success a step further with a customized marketing plan: ads, print promotions, and radio commercials.
• A restaurant could offer a free appetizer coupon when customers join the text club. By texting the word “food”, customers receive a coupon and updates on weekly dinner specials.
• A movie theatre could offer a weekly contest for free movie tickets when customers text the word “tickets”, and provide info on the newest Hollywood releases.
• A retail store could send coupons and info on newly stocked items to attract more foot traffic
Try the first month for just $100. Contracts start at $40/month. Lower cost-per-message the more you use Mobile Marketing. Flat rate available for unlimited texting plan.
*Statistics courtesy of Nielson Mobile, 2011
**Rates vary by number of messages sent/received. One-time setup fee required: includes in-store promotional signage. Talk to a sales associate for more details.